Friday, December 11, 2009

On my book wish list

Christmas is a good excuse to post about all those things I have been lusting after for ages... On my wish list are...

Handmade Home by Amanda Blake Soule. Because she is the Queen of all things crafty and I love it, or maybe it's Martha Stewart and she is a Princess? Anyway who cares, I want to make a beach quilt.

Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts because I have been reading her blog for yonks, she makes you want to be her best friend. I love her collage style.

Artisan bread in five minutes a day because my sister has this book and swears by their technique. It would be a great gift paired with a pizza stone and wooden pizza scoop.

Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger because I loved her book the Time Travellers Wife.

Wreck this journal by Kerri Smith. Because it looks like fun doesn't it?

1 comment:

Searching for Sporadic Surprises said...

Hi there!
Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I hope you find some wonderful wooden decorations and have a really lovely Christmas!

Diana
www.searchingforsporadicsurprises.blogspot.com

PS - I agree, Kelly Rae Roberts is quite amazing!