Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Corners of my home this week

We have a real Christmas tree this year. I grew up with them and I just love the smell! Do you think someone has bottled the smell of pine tree yet?

From my mother's stash are the heart and apple decorations she gave to me. The pinecones and banksia man I spray painted when I was a kid. I thought they would look nice in a bowl this year.



The tinsel decoration with faux pearl in the centre was my Mum's. Ethan likes to pull that one off the tree, so it will look pretty ratty by the end of the holidays!

1 comment:

Stubborn Dog Artwork said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your Christmas decorations are beautiful. I love all of the little things at Christmas... and I'm on the same page regarding the smell of pine trees. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!