Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lots of cooking going on...

This weekend we had family visiting so we did a bit more cooking than usual. My favourite Tiramisu recipe I have tried so far is from Donna Hay's Modern Classics 2. It is really simple too.

And Potato pancakes... My husband cooks the potatoes and makes the batter and I do the pan frying. The batter is really delicate and my husband doesn't have the patience for flipping these ones! The recipe is from a Delicious cookbook, I think it is called "5 of the best".


And something I cook if I want to use up some things in the fridge or I am just cooking for me one night. This frittata has pumpkin and mushrooms and a bit of capsicum in it.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Yummm! They all look fantastic! Tiramisu is one of my absolute favourites. : )