Thursday, July 02, 2009

On my bookshelves

A few weeks ago I got a copy of Curvy 6. It features a whole lot of my favourite artists including Lisa Falzon, Melissa Haslam and Flossy P, so how could I resist?

I also had a book voucher from Mother's day, so I treated myself to Material Obsession 2 by Sarah Fielke and Kathy Doughty. It is written by the ladies at the local quilt fabric store Material Obsession. I recommend it if just for the beautiful photos, the bright quilts are stunning.

And lastly Paper folded cut sculpted by Florence Temko. I found it in a secondhand bookstore.

4 comments:

sarajo frieden said...

hi, thanks for visiting my blog and identifying the banksia. upon further investigation, from the looks of the leaves it looks like banksia baxteri. lovely work you have! cheers, sarajo

Dudley Redhead said...

Hi - thanks for dropping by. YES! the rubber i have found is brilliant. It was available at the art shop in Newtown, Sydney. But I'm just about to announce i will be at the Stitches & Craft Show next month and i will be selling DIY stamp kits. It's so awesome to work with.. maybe I'll see you there..

flossy-p said...

eeeeeeeeee :D

Thanks so much!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your Curvey!

Alisa said...

What a yummy bookshelf Anna. SNAP! on a couple of those. And thanks for the link to Flossy P, ooh her work is gorgeous!!
~ Alisa